1. How much weigh do you want to lose?
I would like to lose 74lbs from my current weight (96lbs all together)
2. When do you want to lose it by?
By my wedding date (October 2014)
3. What are 3 of your interests?
I love being outside, with nature - hikes, walks, kayaking, stuff like that, but it doesn't happen nearly as often as I like. I am an avid reader. Lately I have become very interested in food production and quality and have been reading up a great deal on that.
4. What are 3 things you have a hard time with?
- I make lots of excuses for myself when it comes to exercise.
- I blow thing out of proportion sometimes in my mind and avoid those things because of how I think other people will react (which is normally way off base).
- 3... uh... Back to #4.1, I am a very inconsistent exerciser.
5. Do you have a workout buddy?
I have a few friends at work I often walk with on our lunch breaks, but aside from that, no.
6. Do you have a gym membership?
7. What are some of your health issues if you have any?
Various allergies and food sensitivities: shellfish, food dye, potatoe, corn, leek, duck, eggs, artificial sweeteners, oranges, strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, celery, savoury, cows' milk, sodium nitrite, MSG, cheddar cheese... I think that's it. Le sigh...
I also have some joint problems, esp hip dysplasia. It doesn't bother me on a regular basis, but if I walk for a long period or have to make repeated kicking motions, or jump/stand in certain ways it definitely makes itself heard.
8. What made you want to lose weight?
I saw a picture of myself. It was terrible and eye opening. Shortly thereafter, a newer friend saw an older picture of me (from age 17 or 18) and asked who it was. I didn't realize I had become unrecognizable...
9. Before, did you eat breakfast?
I have always eaten breakfast inconsistently and I still do. I'm one of those weirdos who gets hungrier once they've started eating. If I don't have breakfast, I'm fine until noon, but if I do, I'm ravenous all day.
10. Where are you from and how old are you???
Vancouver BC, aged 25.
| March Minutes: 0