This swap is for THANK YOU CARDS ONLY!!
I will limit this swap to 10 people, making 2 cards per person so 20 cards TOTAL....these can be the same or different as long as they are 2 cards PER person.
Please read these guidelines thoroughly....
1) You must use QUALITY materials, such as cardstock, patterned paper, etc.....
2) You MUST use a STAMPED IMAGE as your MAIN image on the card. This is a stamping group after all and everyone wants to see different styles / techniques.
3) Neatness!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.....only submit quality items (no smudges, crooked images, uneven papers, etc....)
4) You MUST include at least ONE additional layer on top of your base layer, this could include mounting an image on top of another layer, please don't just stamp on the base of the card and call it good.
5) Embellishments....please include at least ONE embellishment, this could include buttons, brads, stickles, glitter, ribbon, rub-ons, eyelets, etc....
You do NOT need to include envies, as long as you make the cards standard size (5 1/2 x 4 1/4), if you make an "odd" sized card, you MUST include envies for those cards...make sense??
Also, You MUST include return postage. Please send the amount it took you to get your package to me PLUS a few extra stamps in case the return package is heavier.
You can sign up for multiple groups, but only take 1 spot in each group right now.
Please be mindful of the due date, March 16th 2012!! I understand life happens, but please do your best to make this due date.
Ok, I think that's it for now, any ???'s, please don't hesitate to contact me. Once the sign-ups are over, I'll send a spark mail with my mailing address.
| Pounds lost: 0.0