|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
thanks for the recipe
"...there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."
"We're children of a fighting race that never yet has known disgrace." (The Soldiers' Song, Irish national anthem)
"Every day above ground is a good day." (Chef Justin Kennedy of New Orleans, on Chopped)
Please visit my blog:
1/3 cup chopped onions
1 clove chopped garlic
2 tsp olive oil
1 cup halved grape tomatoes
1 Tbsp water
½ cup cooked shelled edamame
1 Tbsp fresh basil
1/8 tsp salt
Pinch of black pepper
1 cup cooked whole wheat penne
1 Tbsp parmesan cheese
1. In a medium pan, sauté 1/3 cup chopped onion, 1 chopped garlic clove in 2 tsp olive oil, 2 minutes.
2. Add 1 cup halved grape tomatoes, 1 tbsp water; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
3. Simmer until tomatoes are soft, 5 minutes.
4. Stir in 1/2 cup cooked shelled edamame, 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil, 1/8 tsp salt, a pinch of black pepper; cook 2 minutes.
5. Serve over 1 cup cooked whole-wheat penne; top with 1 tbsp shredded Parmesan.