My philosophy is to have as many things pre-cooked or selecting the simplest meals, so it's a matter of assembling everything.
1) Make oatmeal with milk and dried fruits such as raisins, cranberries, or apricots.
2) Rather than buying prepackaged, preflavor oatmeal packets, make them yourself. Prestir them apple flavors, brown sugar and nuts, dried apricots, or dried berries, etc. Use make them in oatmeal.
3) Make a bunch of hardboiled eggs ahead of time. You have them with steamed asparagus, also cooked ahead of time. Or put them in a chef's salad: lettuce, ham, cheese, and tomatoes.
4) Here's a Japanese-inspired one: Toasted bread, slathered with butter, and furikake. So good! Furikake is Japanese seasoning that's eaten with rice. I love it on bread!!!
5) Grilled Cheese and Ham Sandwich
6) Poached eggs in tomato sauce with toasted bread
7) Fried eggs with salsa verde and bread
8) Breakfast Smoothie
9) Granola with yogurt and fruit
10) Smoked Salmon with Hollandaise sauce on Bread