1. Do you celebrate Halloween?
-- No, at least not for myself. I did thing over the years as my DS and DDa were growing up, but for them without any real "celebration" of it myself.
2. Have you ever worn a Halloween costume? If so, which was your favorite?
-- Two that I can recall. One year I was a homeless person (had my kids' toy shopping card). Another year they had me wearing a Scream mask and black cloak.
3. Have you ever carved a jack-o-lantern?
-- Yes. I'm not patient enough to get those awesome looking ones - nor have I ever had the proper tools.
4. Do you like scary movies?
-- No. I don't get terrified by them; I just don't find them at all appealing. (Oddly, what can make me jump worst is the "bone breaking" sound from action movies ... and my favorite moves are action adventure.)
5. What's your favorite Halloween candy?
-- Not sure what is specifically Halloween candy, but I do like the mini Reese's Cups and small Hershey Miniatures, especially dark chocolate.
| current weight: 185.0