1. Do you celebrate Halloween? Yes although this year I have another commitment on that night. Usually I go out (with the help of granddaughter) decorating, but this year think I'll just pass on the outside.
2. What's your favorite kind of soup? Chicken noodle
3. What was your first car? Ford Mustang
4. How many siblings do you have? I'm one of 5 daughters.
5. Are you a fan of any sports teams? If so, which one(s)? AZ Diamondbacks; AZ Cardinals; follow these but not with as much interest: Phoenix Suns; AZ Coyotes (can you tell I now live in Arizona)
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? -- Not really. I think I've done a costume two years of my entire life. I've bought candy to give out a couple times when my kids were small, took them out Trick or Treating a few years, and remember drinking some sort of "zombie" drink out of a test tube at a night-club one year.
2. What's your favorite kind of soup? -- Broccoli and Cheese.
3. What was your first car? -- Toyota Celica, an older car that had already been used by two younger brothers. Also a stick shift, so my mom's husband at the time showed me how.
4. How many siblings do you have? -- Two brothers, two sisters, two half-brothers, two half-sisters, and a step-sister. (My mother had nine of us with three different fathers, my father brought the step-sister in.)
5. Are you a fan of any sports teams? If so, which one(s)? Not a heavy fan, but I do root for some of the local teams (49ers, Sharks). I also like rooting for the L.A. Dodgers even though I've only been to L.A. once in my life. Usually I just love a good game no matter who is playing.
Blue, Lethie, or Jennifer May - I answer to them all (aka Astraxialus in NaNoWriMo) San Jose, CA BLC#20 & BLC#21 - ONYX OUTLAW
1. Do you celebrate Halloween? I wouldn't say I celebrate it, I participate in that I have goodies for the kids that come to the door and when my son was little we did the trick or treat thing...I loved creating great costumes for him.
2. What's your favorite kind of soup? I LOVE soup! I make an awesome chicken barely soup.
3. What was your first car? A Ford Station Wagon
4. How many siblings do you have? 1 brother
5. Are you a fan of any sports teams? If so, which one(s)? Calgary Flames (Hockey), Calgary Hitmen (Hockey) and Calgary Stampeders (Football)
To give freely without expectation is a true gift.
Alberta Canada Mountain Standard Time
Proud to be a Cloverleaf for the Winter 5% Challenge!
current weight: 212.0
Fitness Minutes: (81,156) Posts: 4,083 10/6/12 9:12 P
2. What's your favorite kind of soup? My own Sausage soup tied with my own Veggie beef!
3. What was your first car? Dodge Dart! I was soo proud of that!! I used my hard earned baby sitting money to pay for it, without my parents' input, then bought my own insurance and maintained it all my self at a young, responsible age.
4. How many siblings do you have? 2 (but one is absent in another world)
5. Are you a fan of any sports teams? If so, which one(s)? None! I guess the awful rivalry around here is sickening enough to make a person hate sports. Sports should be fun!
Dear Lord, set my sights on You and Your great attributes. Help me to live in Your presence, dependent on Your guidance each day. In Jesus name, Amen.
♥♥¸.*´¨`*. ¸♥¨`*.¸♥.*´¨`*.¸♥ Each new day is a blessing! ♥♥¸.*´¨`*. ¸♥¨`*.¸♥.*´¨`*.¸♥
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.