Good morning all, I apologize, just now getting Week Four posted. Thank you all for continuing. Lets finish up April and give a strong start for May! Please add Sunday and Monday totals here.
April Monthly Challenge: Week Four
This is a daily challenge that adds up to a weekly winner and then an overall total winner for the month. You MUST participate the WHOLE Month if you want to be in the running for the Monthly Winner. Otherwise you may join at any time during the month, you can still win the weekly challenges.
There are 3 parts to this challenge, Exercise Minutes (EM), RA Care (RAC) and Monthly Weigh-Ins (MWI). Each Monthly Challenge will start on the first Sunday of the month and run through the last Saturday of the month.
Exercise Minutes (EM): 1 point for each exercise minute.
1. Each day count the minutes that you exercise and add that to your total
2. Post those minutes daily by midnight EST.
3. If you don't post by midnight EST you will not get to count those minutes
RA Care (RAC): 10 points daily for completing the RA Care challenge.
1. Each week there will be a new RA Care Challenge. This challenge will be posted in that week's Challenge Tracking Thread.
2. Each day give yourself 10 points for completing the RAC. Post those points daily by midnight EST.
3. If you don't post by midnight EST you will not get to count those minutes.
Monthly Weigh-Ins (MWI):
1. I will be following the monthly weigh-in challenge and count the totals for the month.
2. If you lose weight, I will add 1 point for each pound lost.
3. If you gain weight, I will subtract 1 point for each pound gained.
4. I will only be counting whole pounds. I will round the partial pounds to the nearest pound.
RAC for April Week Four - Get you 8 hours!
This seems like such an easy challenge, but as we all know, sleep is not easy to achieve, yet so very important. For the RAC this week, give yourself one point for each hour of sleep you get every night.
Your weekly template:
Weekly Total EM
Weekly Total RAC
I am in the Mountain Time Zone, USA, Southern New Mexico
“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
-George Bernard Shaw
| current weight: 210.0