Great job Purplewolf80! Keep up the hard work.
April Monthly Challenge: Week Two
This is a daily challenge that adds up to a weekly winner and then an overall total winner for the month. You MUST participate the WHOLE Month if you want to be in the running for the Monthly Winner. Otherwise you may join at any time during the month, you can still win the weekly challenges.
There are 3 parts to this challenge, Exercise Minutes (EM), RA Care (RAC) and Monthly Weigh-Ins (MWI). Each Monthly Challenge will start on the first Sunday of the month and run through the last Saturday of the month.
Exercise Minutes (EM): 1 point for each exercise minute.
1. Each day count the minutes that you exercise and add that to your total
2. Post those minutes daily by midnight EST.
3. If you don't post by midnight EST you will not get to count those minutes
RA Care (RAC): 10 points daily for completing the RA Care challenge.
1. Each week there will be a new RA Care Challenge. This challenge will be posted in that week's Challenge Tracking Thread.
2. Each day give yourself 10 points for completing the RAC. Post those points daily by midnight EST.
3. If you don't post by midnight EST you will not get to count those minutes.
Monthly Weigh-Ins (MWI):
1. I will be following the monthly weigh-in challenge and count the totals for the month.
2. If you lose weight, I will add 1 point for each pound lost.
3. If you gain weight, I will subtract 1 point for each pound gained.
4. I will only be counting whole pounds. I will round the partial pounds to the nearest pound.
RAC for April Week Two - Figure 8's
1. Start in a seated position, back straight and abs tight.
2. Lift left foot off of the floor, keeping the leg straight but not locking the knee.
3. From the hip, move your foot in a figure 8 pattern.
4. Repeat on the right foot.
5. Go back to the left foot and try to make a figure 8 in the opposite direction than the first time.
6. Repeat on the right foot.
Remember to move only as far as you can without pain. This helps keep your hips flexable.
Your weekly template:
Weekly Total EM
Weekly Total RAC
I am in the Mountain Time Zone, USA, Southern New Mexico
“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
-George Bernard Shaw
| current weight: 210.0