Sooo sorry, I didn't post this on Sunday because I got my days mixed up. I was sure that Monday was April 1st, and the first Sunday would be Easter Sunday... the 9th ha ha. Soo glad I was set straight on that, Grand kids would have been very disappointed!
So with all that said, go ahead and post your Sunday and Monday points with your beginning weight and I'll track just like normal.
Next: Congratulations Mrsallen25 your consistency is inspiring! You cruised on through March and posted great points!
April Monthly Challenge: Week One
This is a daily challenge that adds up to a weekly winner and then an overall total winner for the month. You MUST participate the WHOLE Month if you want to be in the running for the Monthly Winner. Otherwise you may join at any time during the month, you can still win the weekly challenges.
There are 3 parts to this challenge, Exercise Minutes (EM), RA Care (RAC) and Monthly Weigh-Ins (MWI). Each Monthly Challenge will start on the first Sunday of the month and run through the last Saturday of the month.
Exercise Minutes (EM): 1 point for each exercise minute.
1. Each day count the minutes that you exercise and add that to your total
2. Post those minutes daily by midnight EST.
3. If you don't post by midnight EST you will not get to count those minutes
RA Care (RAC): 10 points daily for completing the RA Care challenge.
1. Each week there will be a new RA Care Challenge. This challenge will be posted in that week's Challenge Tracking Thread.
2. Each day give yourself 10 points for completing the RAC. Post those points daily by midnight EST.
3. If you don't post by midnight EST you will not get to count those minutes.
Monthly Weigh-Ins (MWI):
1. I will be following the monthly weigh-in challenge and count the totals for the month.
2. If you lose weight, I will add 1 point for each pound lost.
3. If you gain weight, I will subtract 1 point for each pound gained.
4. I will only be counting whole pounds. I will round the partial pounds to the nearest pound.
RAC for April Week One - Shoulder Shrugs
1. Start with head straight up and forward, shoulders down, back and relaxed.
2. Pull your shoulders up towards your ears tight, hold for a count of 5.
3. Release the shrug and take a nice deep breath, taking the air in all the way to the belly.
4. Repeat several times.
Remember to move only as far as you can without pain. This helps loosen the neck.
Your weekly template:
Weekly Total EM
Weekly Total RAC
I am in the Mountain Time Zone, USA, Southern New Mexico
“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
-George Bernard Shaw
| current weight: 210.0