|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
My good friend's mother just passed away, so today's activities are geared towards helping her.
1. Contact as many people as I can to let them know about the death. I know they will want to offer condolences. DONE
2. Make strawberry trifle for my friend and her family(a group of us got together to provide a few meals, and I was assigned dessert). DONE
3. Get my taxes filed online before midnight! AAAAGH
BLC 19 - Azure Destinations Co-Capt
BLC 18 - Azure Destinations
Do my appointment today - done
Pick up prescriptions - done
Make supper & clean up kitchen --- again ! the never ending job is finally done for the day
Watch Survivor-- my aim for 'my time' tonight.
Edited by: CICITOO at: 4/15/2010 (19:32)
1. Get at least 25gms of fiber today
2. WATP the 3mile
3. Get to bed on time tonite
Compliment at least 1 person
Exercise at least 10 mins
Get 7 hrs of good sleep
-"And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart"
1. Do well at my 90-day review this afternoon and try to incorporate any feedback in a positive rather than destructive way.
2. Cook Indian food for dinner, yum!
3. Spend lots of time and attention on my daughter who had sever separation anxiety this morning when I dropped her off for daycare.
Run w/ dog - done
Ride bike to work - done
Prepare direct exam questions
When it's time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived . . .
Henry David Thoreau
1. Empty out my sunroom for the carpenter to put new trim work up and the painter to paint. (Done)
2. Go to Costco (after the carpenter leaves)
3. Go to the post office along with all the other last minute tax filers.
Edited by: SLIMNANA at: 4/15/2010 (13:34)
"When you are in the valley, keep your goal firmly in view and you will get the renewed energy to continue the climb." Denis Waitley
Accompany dh to cardiologist.
Purchase ingredients for Ezekiel bread.
Clean stair well to basement.
Do a video workout.
Prep for making bread tomorrow.
Cook lunch and dinner.
Stay op, get water down.
Prosser, Washington PDT
Making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty and nice.
Okie Dokie - My list
1. Eat on plan all day!!!! Come in low on my calorie count.
2. Increase my exercise and try to make my minimums.
3. Get caught up on chores.
-American consumers have no problem with carcinogens, but they will not purchase any product, including floor wax, that has fat in it. - Dave Barry
-My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four; unless there are three other people. - Orson Welles
-The food here is terrible, and the portions are too small. - Woody Allen
Co-Leader "Smart Carbing"
Co-Leader "Low Carb For Dummies"
Co-Leader "South Beach Diet"
Happy Thursday to you!
Your challenge today is to make a list of at least 3 things that you would like to accomplish today.
Your list can pertain to eating (fruits/veggies/fiber), exercise (I will do so many minutes), water (I will have at least 8 glasses), or anything else you need to accomplish (take dry cleaning in and pay bills).
Have a great Thursday!
I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. Agatha Christie
Kierae - happily maintaining since 1/2009
Co-leads:South Beach Diet/Smart Carbing/GLBTQ Spark Network