Hi again everyone! I've been doing some research lately to see just how many companies will send you coupons or freebies in the mail when you contact them. I've decided to post that research here! I will be listing the name of the product, their website, and what they sent me!! This is an ongoing project, so I will post the information as I get coupons in the mail!!
1. Most companies have a contact us button either in the top right hand corner or bottom of their websites.
2. Most products are made by a larger parent company, which produces more than one product. Examples are Kimberly Clark or SC Johnson.
3. Even though there are parent companies, you can still contact each product website and get results.
4. When contacting companies for coupons, be honest and try to mention at least one specific product!
5. Do not get mad if a company will not send you coupons, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.
6. Just because you do not get an email reply from a company, does not mean they are not sending you coupons. Sometimes you may find a surprise in your mailbox when you least expect it!
7. Use your real email address!! They won't spam you for contacting their company unless you sign up for it!
8. Do not create a fake complaint! Be honest and respectful. If there is a problem, let them know. If there isn't, they love to hear that as well. Do not use foul language if there is a problem, be curteous. You will get so much further if you are.
I hope these tips help you, and I will be posting my goodies recieved soon for everyone to enjoy and ask for their own!
| current weight: 183.0