Ok, DONE Girls, I want to give you a little challenge. I challenge you to take a video of yourself talking about your progress with SparkPeople and how you are a Done Girl! :)
The ways you can take one is with a video camera, a smartphone like an Android or i-phone (and probably others), or with a webcam.
Steps to get the Video from Phone to SparkPeople
1. If you use your phone, you have to connect the cable to your computer like when you charge if you charge it by connecting it - and download your images.
2. Then look on the desktop of your computer for a picture of a disk drive usually called No_Name. Then open that and find the video.
3. Click to copy it.
4. Open a new folder on your desktop and name it Videos or SparkPeopleVideos (for instance). Paste your video into that.
5. Go to Sparkpeople and to the blogging page of your blogs. There is a separate window called "Post a video blog" underneath the regular "post a blog". Click that.
6. Click to browse for a video and find your video on your desktop in the folder you just created. Check the box agreeing to terms and conditions (after you review them). Then click the upload button. Then you wait. It took about 20 minutes for my 5-6 minute video to load. When it was ready and I had added some text and posted it, it said, "Hang On. Video is not yet available" for about 20 more minutes. After I had given up and started another upload of it, sure of a technical error, and had gotten it fully uploaded a second time, then the first one was ready to view. So it finally did work.
I go by "Angel". :)
You are worth having a healthy body!
This is a lifestyle change to be healthy, not a diet and not a sprint to get there.. one day at a time, one pound at a time.. as long as it takes.
| current weight: 251.9