Let's keep it rolling!!! Any takers???
Here are the guidelines:
There are 3 daily goals. Each daily goal is worth 3 points per day. These goals are as followed:
1) Stay in your calorie range - This means that each day that you stay in your maintaining calorie range, you get 3 points.
2) Do 30 minutes of cardio 6 days a week, the 7th day is for resting. You can pick which day you want to do the rest day. On that day you report that it is a rest day and you get 3 points. For those of us that don't do cardio 6 days a week, you can go for a stroll or a nice bike ride, etc. on the days you don't normally do cardio. It doesn't have to be hard core, just makes us get up and move.
3) Eat 3 fruits or veggies every day. I think this one is self-explanitory :)
There will then be 4 weekly goals. These are reported at the end of each week and are as followed:
1) Do 3 days of strength training every week. This is worth 5 points per week.
2) Weigh in once a week. You are only allowed to weigh yourself 1 time a week and it can be whatever day you choose. If you stay the same weight or lose weight you get 6 points. If you gain weight you get 0 points.
3) Your personal goal. This is the goal you have chosen for yourself and reported at the beginning of the challenge. If you met your goal you get 6 points.
4) A weekly challenge goal. This will change every week. I will post a goal at the beginning of the week and if you do it, it will be worth 10 points.
This is the complete challenge. You can post everyday which will help me keep track of points for everyone and hopefully keep everyone on track or you can post when you are available.
You do not get partial credit for anything. You either reach the goal and get all of the points or don't complete the goal and get no points for that day.
Here is how you can best report your points:
Calorie range: 3/3
30 min cardio: 3/3
3 fruit/veggie: 0/3 (This means I didn't reach this goal today)
3x's strength training: 5/5
Weigh in: 6/6
Personal goal: 0/6
Weekly challenge: 10/10
You only have to report the daily goals each day and can add the weekly goals at the end of the week. Also, as each day passes, you increase the second number. For example, the next day after this previous day would look like this:
Calorie range: 6/6
30 min cardio: 6/6
3 fruit/veggie: 3/6 (This means you didn't do it one day but did do it the next)
Okay, I hope this all makes sense and if it doesn't feel free to ask me questions. We will start on
MONDAY which will give everyone some time to think up their personal goal. Please post your goal so that we know what you are working towards. It will also allow everyone to get into gear to get going!
Week 1: 1/2 - 1/10
Week 2: 1/11 - 1/17
Week 3: 1/18 - 1/24
Week 4: 1/25 - 1/31
Walkin' with my head held high and SMILING with my HIPS *HOT HULA FITNESS* lookin' BEAUTIFUL as always & strive'n to reach FAB-U-LICIOUS STATUS!!
~*TEAM LEADER to "FAB-U-LICIOUS STATUS GETT'EM BOO"~
☆Follow me on Facebook
☆Follow me on Instagram
*Support, Hugs & Love * TauMa!a
| current weight: 215.0