Happy Tuesday day to you!
Let's forget the mistakes of the past and how many times you have done something you know you should not have or not done the things that you should have.
1. Drink 8 or more 8 ounces of water
2. Exercise for at least 30 minutes.
3. Make sure you get enough protein
4. Get 2 to 3 servings of dairy
5. Get 5 to 7 servings of fruit and veggies.
6. Take 5 minutes to just clear your mind.
If you can do all 6 of these than you will definitely be starting the New Year off on the right foot. We can all do this!!
Have a FANTASTIC Tuesday everyone
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”
When you get to a plateau, think of it as a landing on the stairway to your goal. And maintenance is a lifelong plateau, so a bit of "rehearsal" for maintenance isn't the worst thing in the world
| December Minutes: 1,200