Happy Thursday day to you!
How many of these 1-7 can you do today???
1. Drink 8 or more 8 ounces of water
2. Exercise for at least 30 minutes.
3. Make sure you get enough protein
4. Get 2 to 3 servings of dairy
5. Get 5 to 7 servings of fruit and veggies.
6. Take 5 minutes to just clear your mind.
7. Don't forget your vitamins.
If you can do all 6 of these than you will definitely on the right track. Do your best whatever it turns out to be.........We can all do this!!
Have a FANTASTIC Thursday everyone!
Edited by: L*I*T*A* at: 9/9/2009 (23:52)
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”
When you get to a plateau, think of it as a landing on the stairway to your goal. And maintenance is a lifelong plateau, so a bit of "rehearsal" for maintenance isn't the worst thing in the world
| March Minutes: 720