Happy Weekend to you!
This challenge is to try to help us lose weight and lose debt. Let's see how much we can put into that savings jar!
Your first challenge is to get 2 piggy banks, a jars, or any kind of containers. Your second challenge is to choose a goal/reward for your savings (something you want) and a penalty fund (for this you have to choose a place for any penalty funds that you accumulate (this could be something your spouse/family wants). The last part of this challenge is to post your what your goal/reward and penalty for the weekend............and keep this going all year long............
below is an example...........
1. 64 cents for 64 ounce of water you drink.
2. 30 cents for 30 minute of cardio exercise.
3. 5 cents for
4. 1 cent for getting enough protein.
Now here is the catch.....
1. Every day that you don't get 64 ounces of water subtract 64 cents.
2. Every day that you don't do 30 minutes of exercise you subtract 30 cents.
3. Every day that you don't stay within calorie range you subtract 5 cents.
4. Every day that you don't get enough protein you subtract 1 cents.
this is based on a dollar a day cap to make it an economical challenge for everyone........
just about everyone can manage $1.00 a day = $7.00 a week = and average of $30.00 a month.
Example of how it works:
64 ounces of water
30 cardio exercise
5 calorie range
5 for protein intake
5 penalty for going over calories range
$0.95 in your goal jar and $0.05 in you penalty jar.
what did you save/earn this weekend????
HAVE A HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!!!
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”
When you get to a plateau, think of it as a landing on the stairway to your goal. And maintenance is a lifelong plateau, so a bit of "rehearsal" for maintenance isn't the worst thing in the world
| December Minutes: 1,200