i take these to the pool and gym for my protein.........
Energy Balls with dried fruit
Snacks Snack Snacks Snack
Great for occasional energy boost.
20 Minutes to Prepare and Cook
- 1 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (peanuts only)
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/8 cup molasses
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup skim milk powder
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
- 1/4 cup dried apricots (cut into small pieces)
- Makes 24 balls that are a little smaller than a golf ball
- Mix the wet ingedients together until evenly mixed. Then add all of the other ingredients into the mixture.
**Tip: using your hands to mix everthing works much better than using a spoon.
- Once all ingredients are well mixed and sticky. Roll small amounts in your hands to form balls. The size of the balls should be slightly smaller than a golf ball.
- Put into a sealed container. These can be left on the counter or refridgerated. Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SFUJIMOTO.
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 3.7 g
Cholesterol: 0.4 mg
Sodium: 10.6 mg
Total Carbs: 13.9 g
Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g
Protein: 3.1 g
See Full Information
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”
When you get to a plateau, think of it as a landing on the stairway to your goal. And maintenance is a lifelong plateau, so a bit of "rehearsal" for maintenance isn't the worst thing in the world
| December Minutes: 2,280