How many of my queens know the difference between DM 1 and Dm 2?
I am a nursing student and I am going to break it down for you.
1. The beginning generally starts before the age of 30.
2. These diabetics are generally lean, not obese.
3. There are dependent on insulin to sustain life.
4. The signs usually occur very rapid.
5.Symptoms include excessive urination, excessive thirst, and excessive hunger and weight loss.
6. Treatment includes diet,Exercise, and Insulin.
7. More commonly seen in caucasians.
1. Occurs usually over the age of 40 years old.
2. Occurs slowly over time.
3. 80%-90% are obese.
4. Strong family history,may have some symptoms of Type 1 Diabetics.
5. Most common in african americans.
6. Treatment includes Diet, exercise, insulin, oral agents.
Please consider what i am saying, please do not miss exercising, not even for one day. If you do not have diabetes, exercise so you won't have it, if you do have it, exercise so that it can be controlled, i have included a link, so that you can figure out for yourself if you need to manage your diet and exercise. Remember Diabetes is prevalent because there are too many Carbohydrates(Sugar) in your body, if you don't metabolize the sugar, and you eat too much of it where you're body can't get rid of as much as you are eating you are going to be in trouble. www.articlesbase.com/elderly-care-articles
| current weight: 183.0