How many excuses do you make up in your everyday life in order to not accomplish your goals? Here are 11 of mine.
1. If i didn't have a husband and family.
2. If i had enough "energy"
3. If i had a personal trainer.
4. If i only had time.
5. If i had a partner to exercise with me.
6. If conditions around me were different.
7. If i did not fear what "They" would say.
8. If i could live my life over again.
9. If i had enough money to buy healthier foods.
10 If other people didn't criticize me.
11. If i didn't have a full time job, and constant family responsibilities around me i could exercise more.
These are too many excuses for 1 person to have right? Right. I have a lot more but don't have the time, and you don't either. I have a lot of excuses, and guess what? SO DO YOU!So Get rid of your excuses, your excuses are ridiculous just like mine. Have A Happy Valentine's Day. Love yourself, and others.
The Butterfly363 luv's you!
| current weight: 183.0