When I woke up this morning, I wondered why does my body resist change so much?. I have finally came up with a few reasons.
1. The change isn't self initiated.
2. My routine is being disrupted.
3. change creates fear of the unknown.
4. change creates fear of failure.
5. The rewards do not come as fast, and doesn't match the effort that I have to put into it.
6. I am too satisfied with the way things are until people are around.
7. change won't happen when people engage in negative thinking.
To My beautiful queens Knowledge is not power, it is POTENTIAL POWER, it becomes power only when and if, it is organized into definite plans of action, and directed to a positive end. USE YOUR KNOWLEDGE LADIES!!
| current weight: 183.0