Registration Closing Date Friday, August 24, 2012 @ 11:59 PM US/Central
Join us for the 2nd Annual TNT Lousy T-shirt Race (Run & Walk) hosted by Beth, Stacey & Grace. They will be training for the Kerrville Triahtlon Festival (Half Distance) and their goal is to raise $6000 in support of cancer research and patient aid. Show them your support by registering for this race TODAY! Invite your family and friends for a fun-filled morning in support of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! It will be an annual event you won't want to miss!
• No race bibs
• No chip timing
• No Finisher's Medal
You will get:
• Onsite photography provided by www.ramosfoto.com
• A well routed course by TNT Coach, Marissa Ramirez
• DJ & Emcee by TNT Alumni, Scott Inocente
• Postrace Food
• Trophies awarded to top 3 Men & Women finishers
• Schwag bags to the first 200 registrants
• And, of course, a Lousy T-shirt! If you order one that is, a limited number of T-shirts will be available for purchase at Packet pickup on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for contributing to LLS' mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Edited by: LIVESTRONG2010 at: 6/28/2012 (22:38)
Living life one mile and adventure at a time! Life is way to short be be living it on the sidelines. Set a goal and go for it!
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.