Registration Closing Date Friday, August 24, 2012 @ 11:59 PM US/Central
Join us for the 2nd Annual TNT Lousy T-shirt Race (Run & Walk) hosted by Beth, Stacey & Grace. They will be training for the Kerrville Triahtlon Festival (Half Distance) and their goal is to raise $6000 in support of cancer research and patient aid. Show them your support by registering for this race TODAY! Invite your family and friends for a fun-filled morning in support of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! It will be an annual event you won't want to miss!
• No race bibs
• No chip timing
• No Finisher's Medal
You will get:
• Onsite photography provided by www.ramosfoto.com
• A well routed course by TNT Coach, Marissa Ramirez
• DJ & Emcee by TNT Alumni, Scott Inocente
• Postrace Food
• Trophies awarded to top 3 Men & Women finishers
• Schwag bags to the first 200 registrants
• And, of course, a Lousy T-shirt! If you order one that is, a limited number of T-shirts will be available for purchase at Packet pickup on a first-come, first-served basis.
Thank you for contributing to LLS' mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Edited by: LIVESTRONG2010 at: 6/28/2012 (22:38)
Living life one mile and adventure at a time! Life is way to short be be living it on the sidelines. Set a goal and go for it!
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.