I let my garden planters and most of my floral planters sit fallow this year. The weather was too hot
and I was just too busy to grow / tend anything.
Had planned to clean up and prep for Fall planting but that window is closing. . .it's still in the low 100's here
- way too hot to be bent over planters turning dirt and repairing water lines!
If it ever cools down a bit, I will be planting a winter grass and cleaning out the garden planters. The plan:
1. Cover with plastc to 'scorch' any weeds
2. Remove & sift dirt to clear roots, hard dirt clogs, etc.
3. Amend soil as I return it to the garden planters
4. Refresh and re-arrange water lines
I think that should occupy my winter right up to time for spring planting.
Be Successful, Dolly
Time Zone: PST
FitBit ID#: fitbit.com/user/288YPV
2013 5% Challenge
BLC20-23 Fab Fox & Honorary Azurita ! 8-)
Indigo's Biggest Loser Winter 2013 Challenge
| Pounds lost: 14.2