I am so sorry for your loss. There will be a star in your heavenly crown. The "family" will have to deal with their actions (or lack there of) and hopefully will regret them later in life. You are not responsible for them, so please don't give them a second thought. Thank you for being there and giving comfort.
Life is a cycle, we have good weeks and bad months, this was as bad month. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep on going. You can do it.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 8.0