The functionality of team goals was added by SparkPeople earier in the summer and so far, we've had a pretty good response rate but we'd love to see even more team membes participating!
A) On the LBF team page go to the goals section. Review the team goals and click on the "Join Goal" link next to each goal you would like to track. When the question pops up, answer yes to join the goal.
B) After you have done this when you go to the LBF team page you will see a new link "Track Goal" next to each goal you signed up to track. When you click there it will take you to your personal goals page where you can track your progress each day by checking each day you meet the goal.
1. Binge Free Days! Check off each day you are binge-free. If you do not have a perfect record, it does not matter! This is a team goal and we all work together to get as many binge-free days as we can.
2. Track, Monitor, or Eat On Plan Today!
Are you tracking, counting calories, monitoring binge foods, keeping a food diary, eating intuitively or eating mindfully? Any approach counts! Check off each day that you follow YOUR plan.
3. Write It! Keeping a personal journal at home, a public blog or even venting your feelings through a LBF thread - all these count! Writing helps to sort through your progress and make personal observations. This could include identifying emotions, creating strategies, celebrating success, sharing challenges, avoiding a binge, etc. Check off each day that you WRITE about your journey!
4. Avoid or Bust a Binge! Check off each day you actively use one of your anti-binge tools or strategies to avoid a binge or end a binge.
5. Tag Team! Tag a teammate with a comment on their blog or SparkPage ~ or drop off a SparkGoodie to a teammate. A wonderful way to encourage others and to remind yourself that you are not alone in this journey!
| Pounds lost: 7.0