2009 was both a difficult and a good year for me.
1. I've learned that I can make commitments and stick to them. This new year I am making commitments to healthful living.
2. I've learned that my opinions and my involvement are valued by others. For 2010 I want to reach out more, make new friends and acquaintances and use what I have and who I am to help others.
3. I've learned that ideas are only as good as I make use of them. Everyone has ideas but successful people are the ones who work on their ideas; this year I am working on my ideas.
4. I've learned that it is extremely important to trust myself. My intuition always leads me to peace.
5. I've learned that being audacious is not a bad thing. This year I am going to be BOLD.
I've learned a whole lot more in 2009, but I'll stop here for now.
I need to learn to be more organized; to be more patient with myself; to be more persistent and consistent - don't give up too quickly; to do nice things for myself - take care of me. As you rightly said, there were lessons presented that I'm sure I've missed. At least I'm not afraid to face them again. I guess that means that the main lesson I've learned in 2009 and I plan to take with me always, is that EVERYTHING will be alright.
Life is good and getting better, day by day and hour by hour!
Edited by: STOOKY1 at: 12/31/2009 (09:06)
With confidence, you have won before you have started.
| Pounds lost: 2.2