Answers must start with the current letter "Q"
One Answer Per Person Per Day
1. A child's toy - Quiet book
2. Something in your wardrobe - Quartz watch
3. Something in your fridge - quiche
4. A mood - Quarrelsome
5. A film title - Quiz Show 1994
6. Something you buy from the supermarket - Quahogs
7. Something soft - Quilt (down filled)
8. A famous band -
9. A song - Quin The Eskimo Man
10. Television program - Dr. Quin Medicine Woman
11. Famous person - Queen Elizabeth
12. A recipe ingredient - Quaker Oats
13. A color - Quartz Grey
14. A body part - quart of blood
15. A part of a car - quilted seat cover
16. Something you can sit on - Quilt
17. An animal - Quail
18. Things you find on your desk - questionable post-it-notes with strange phone numbers!
19. A type of flower/plant -quince
20. A person's name - Quincy
We CAN do this!
| Pounds lost: 5.0