Yes there are risks.
* To your teeth. Even when diluted it will graduall - or not so gradually - strip the enamel off your teeth. I used it (very diluted) for only 2 or 3 months, and it really stripped the enamel off my teeth, and now they are yellow due to exposing the underlayer. I did already have poor enamel, but this finished off my enamel and gave me yellow teeth that will never ever go away.
* For persons who are allergic to molds this can be a mild to serious risk (used either internally or externally).
* Some people get a burning stomach from it. Don't use it if you've had ulcers.
If you do use it dilute it well, and drink it through a straw to lessen the damage (though it still gets around in your mouth, and even rinsing your mouth still leaves some vinegar on your teeth.
Live amazingly every day of your life, for you never know which one will be your last.
¸.·*¨) ✫ ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.✫
¸.·*¨) ✫ ¸.·*¨)✫ Amber
(¸.·´ .·´ (¸.·´¸¸.·¨¯`·.✫
| current weight: 183.4