1. To have a stronger and more intimate relationship with the Lord. He's my everything and I want to focus on Him as my number 1 2. To be a better wife, mother and friend to those God has truly blessed me with in my life. 3. To write more songs this year that will help others as we go out and travel and minister for the Lord!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
I think I might try going to church again. I want to exercise financially with a goal to lose debt weight and gain savings weight. I started both a financial journal and a food journal in order to keep track of what's coming in and going out.
December SparkPoints: 0
Fitness Minutes: (17,064) Posts: 9,583 1/1/13 11:33 A
Of course I hope I will change myself as well but I was thinking right now of changes in my environment:
I will have my first job! I'm starting on February 1st. My little son and I will move out of my parents' house. That will be the point that I will really FEEL that I'm a single mom. Visitation by his father will also change. I hope that I will find a church that will help me to build a deeper relationship with Jesus.
2013 will be a good year! 1) Be willing to follow Dr advice about cholesterol medication 2) Rewrite my prayer cards....for this team and for my church 3) Laugh with Hubby more 4) Pray through the church phone book weekly (52 X)
I've been thinking about this for a while now. I love the fresh perspective that a new start brings.
1. I want to lose a significant amount of weight (no set goal number) before my 40th bday and 20th wedding anniversary. (June 30 and July 10) I want to find a fitness plan that works for me and stick with it.
2. I want to complete two Bible studies and read my new Daily Bible, Chronological NIV in a year.
3. I want to improve my marraige, have more dates and one on one time. I pray that Calvin will continue to grow in his role as spiritual head of our family.
4. I pray for a strong leader to be found or to step up as our church goes through a time of transition. (Our current Senior Pastor announced he is leaving at the end of January and so far we have no replacement in mind.)
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.