We have just over 2 and a half months until 2011 and there is still plenty of time to work on your 2010 goals to set yourself up for a successful, happy 2011.
I am challenging myself and all of you to keep it clean until the end of 2010. IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN THIS CHALLENGE!! What do I mean by keep it clean?
- Eating clean is the most important part of weight loss, maintenance, and healthy living in general. So to keep it clean in terms of nutrition, I am challenging everyone to make sure you are getting plenty of complex carbohydrates, at least 5 servings per day of fruits/vegetables, lean meats and focus on portion control. This also means drinking lots of water!
- Keeping it clean when you exercise involves consistency and safety. To live a clean lifestyle, you need to get dirty in the gym, at home, outside or where ever it is that you workout. Pushing yourself as hard as you can will give you a sense of accomplishment, purpose and it will also allow you to eat more "clean" food.
- I challenge everyone to get at least 10 minutes of cardio in every day. That can be something as simple as taking your dog for a walk around the block to something as difficult sprinting up and down the stairs with a 25 pound weighted vest on your back.
- I am also challenging everyone to get some weights in. If you do not strength train, I am challenging you to start and if you do, I am challenging you to be consistent until the end of 2010 to set up some momentum for 2011.
- Making the right decisions ties in both fitness and nutrition and it will be very motivating.
- Living clean involves surrounding yourself with positive people because there is nothing more demoralizing than a "negative nancy."
- This challenge is nothing without motivation. So you need to surround yourself with positive people; don't sweat the small stuff and remember nobody is perfect and you should not strive for perfection. 2 STEPS FORWARD 1 STEP BACK IS THE MOTTO.
Do Work everyone and use this forum to update everyone on your progress, struggles and to ask for advice from other members
Edited by: FANGLE at: 10/22/2010 (11:34)
| current weight: 217.4