|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Thanks for sharing Amy
(IN - Eastern Time Zone)
Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.
(1869 - 1948)
Love it! I have 2 boys. 4th and 5th grade. I've been researching apps that will work for my 5th grader. The middle school allows the kids to bring in iPads, laptops, notebooks, kindles. Of course the iPad or the mini does all of this in one device. Finding a white board and productivity app that will enable him to transition from lined paper and allow him to type and write with a stylus is a blessing! He has been practicing typing for a while and he needs to get much better! ;) However using a stylus and free writing he does very well. The white board apps we've tried have been all right, but lines help so much! This looks like just the perfect app with the folders for different subjects and he can color code his subjects. (The school requires this in k-5) wonderful! I'll ave him start practicing with the app.
PS we also love the Dictionary! For iPad app.
Each of is an athlete, some are just in training.
★ PaperDesk is FREE today with AppGratis ★
→Featured on Gizmodo, ZDNet and the San Francisco Chronicle!
PaperDesk is the best way to take notes without dragging around loads of paper, notebooks or notepad, pencils, and pens to your next class or meeting. PaperDesk is a fun, easy-to-use notebook replacement made specifically for the iPad. Write and type on the same page, with a huge selection of colors and font styles. Record audio, add images with your iPad's camera, and sketch, all on the same page.
PaperDesk mimics all the benefits of a simple pad of paper - with all the benefits of note taking on the iPad!
PaperDesk allows you to keep a "desk" full of your scrapbooks. You have unlimited notebooks with an unlimited number of pages in the full PaperDesk app! You also have all of the most popular exporting options, including Dropbox, in the full PaperDesk app. Autosync to Dropbox to ensure your notes are at your fingertips anywhere you go!
Not sure about PaperDesk? Try it FREE with PaperDesk Lite! (In PaperDesk LITE, you are limited to 3 notebooks with 3 pages per notebook and no exporting options.)
• 58 Fonts, colors, bold, italic, and underline formatting options
• Custom characters built into on-screen keyboard
• Automatic bulleted and numbered lists
• Color picker with thousands of colors
• Rest your wrist on screen while drawing
• Smooth, gel ink
• 20 level undo support for text or drawing
Importing (not available in PaperDesk Lite):
• Import PDFs from other apps, Dropbox, or iTunes (up to ~180 pgs per PDF)
• Insert images from photo library or camera
Exporting (not available in PaperDesk Lite):
• Automatic back-ups to Dropbox
• Password protection
• Bookmark pages to navigate easily
• Search all of your notebooks in seconds
• Keep a task list in each notebook, with in-app notifications
• Organize notebooks and folders by name or date
• Animated folders for notebooks
Interested in walking away the pounds?