☆• ☆ ……… ☆ • ☆
┊┊┊ Spring is raining down about us
┊┊♥ It's time to be in shape
┊♥ New seasonal fruits and veggies all about
♥ Time to treat ourselves so right
♥ Please join in and stay a part ... this challenge needs you too!
1. Weigh in weekly and record by Sunday 6 p.m. EST weekly. If you do not record a weekly weigh in, you forfeit participating in the Challenge. The only exceptions are a) illness or b) computer failure. Please email me if you have an exception.
All weigh in data will go on a weekly thread. ONLY weigh in data goes in this post; no chatting please. I'll add a new thread on Saturdays each week. Your starting weight will go on this thread: www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messagebo
Please DO NOT edit your starting weight during the challenge.
2. One video each day. See the link below.www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_artic
3. Cardio 5 days per week minimum. Cardio is of your choice.
4. Post to the team and let us know that you are completing your exercise and how it's going for you. Do you see any changes? Was it tough for you to get your workouts in? Is this becoming a habit? We want to hear from you!
5. Blog once a week about your Challenge experience. Never blogged before? That's OK. There is no magic to it. Just write and post it. Then, let us know that you did so we can post a comment and support you. We want to be there for you!
As we begin, let's get to know our each other as Challenge members. Please copy and paste the section below and give us the answers for yourself. We'll enjoy learning about one another.
Copy & Paste
☆• ☆ Challenge Get To Know You's ☆ • ☆
Which Country are you from:
What do you love about Spring:
Favorite Spring Activity:
Why did you join this challenge:
A habit you want to change:
List three things you want your team to know about you?
All communication and group support will go in this thread. Please chat to your heart's content in this thread! www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messagebo
Each week, once you've weighed in by Sundays, I will calculate your weight loss percentage. That's why I don't want you to edit your initial weigh in. I'll be using that data on-going. Then, I'll post our weight loss percentages. Hang on to your seats! It's going to be exciting!!!
☆• ☆ Enjoy! ☆ • ☆ Enjoy! ☆• ☆ Enjoy! ☆ • ☆
|233 Days since: White sugar and flour