Try These Tips for Easy Portion Control
10 Sneaky Ways to Eat Less
Sometimes, weight loss is just a matter of eating less. Here, simple tips and tricks to do just that.
By Charlotte Libov Medically reviewed by Pat F. Bass III, MD, MPH
1. Use Smaller Plates and Bowls
2. Use a Larger Fork
3. Move Healthy Food Up Front in your frig and cupboards
4. Eat With Your Nondominant Hand
5. Chew Sugarless Gum While Cooking
6. Slow Down Your Eating
7. Say Nice Things to Yourself – think yourself thin
8. Make Smart Substitutes
9. Practice mindful eating, you become aware of food in all its aspects — not just how it tastes but also how it makes you feel as well as the sensory experiences it evokes, like the smell, the visual cues, and the texture.
10. Eat Meals With Men when practical - when women eat with men, they unconsciously eat fewer calories
| current weight: 250.0