It's a 3-min AMRAP with a mixture of several moves.
Not sure how to describe the exercise so forgive me if you can't understand my explanation, it's better to view the video :D
The exercises are:
- Drop into a plank, feet wide apart.
- Hold one arm stretch forward then touch opposite ankle, do this 5 reps.
- Back into plank, feet together.
- Lift the left leg up then step the left foot forward with arms stretch upward.
- Bring the back leg a little bit to front so you are in lunge position.
- Jump to switch legs.
- Repeat above with the other arm.
It looks like hand-ankle touch plank then one leg lift pike then jump lunge.
### Fathin SN###
Spark Your Day With Jumping Rope!
Lead of Jump Rope Challenge Team
| December Minutes: 59