|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
It's a 3-min AMRAP with a mixture of several moves.
Not sure how to describe the exercise so forgive me if you can't understand my explanation, it's better to view the video :D
The exercises are:
- Drop into a plank, feet wide apart.
- Hold one arm stretch forward then touch opposite ankle, do this 5 reps.
- Back into plank, feet together.
- Lift the left leg up then step the left foot forward with arms stretch upward.
- Bring the back leg a little bit to front so you are in lunge position.
- Jump to switch legs.
- Repeat above with the other arm.
It looks like hand-ankle touch plank then one leg lift pike then jump lunge.
### Fathin SN###
Spark Your Day With Jumping Rope!
Lead of Jump Rope Challenge Team
|Jan-2014 Challenge #01: Jan 6 - 12||1/7/2014 9:43:54 AM|
|Dec 01 - 03: 5-min Competition Workout||12/3/2013 2:44:33 PM|
|WarriorZ September 2013 Challenge - Triple 300!||9/2/2013 5:29:51 AM|
|May 2014 30-Day Plank Challenge!||5/27/2014 8:59:31 PM|
|June 2013 WarriorZ Challenge||6/30/2013 6:05:17 PM|