|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Great challenges! The laundry is particularly relevant...I've got a laundry mountain that I've been avoiding!
Will work on trimming down the email box and do a load of laundry each evening. 3 ladies in a household have lots of laundry!
Make this a Healthy Choice Day!
Emails, a timely suggestion!! I was just observing that things are getting out of control again!
In daily life we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy. ~David Steinal-Rast
Hit the mental "reset" button every day - whether it was a good day or a bad day, yesterday isn't today!
CATCH ON FIRE WITH ENTHUSIASM AND PEOPLE WILL COME FOR MILES TO WATCH YOU BURN - John Wesley
HAVE A PLAN, NOT A WISH LIST! - Wislndr
Laundry day it is
Got it! I do spread out laundry over several days but we don't have enough laundry to do a tub daily. I am working on all the old emal. I wear sunscreen everyday. Thank you for the reminder or being grateful! I started working on that, but am not consistent. So and blessings!
Blessings for the journey!
In the direction of your Dreams.
Live the life
Henry David Thoreau
1) One Load a Day Make a commitment this week to throw in one load of laundry each day. Taking a few minutes each day to do this will save you 'loads' of time this weekend.
2) Clean Out the Gutters Be advised on this challenge…safety first. Check the gutters around your house, are they clear of debris? If not, make sure to clean them out before your next rain shower, or pay a handyman to do the job for you.
3) Delete, delete, delete Spend some time today clearing out your inbox. Discard the emails you really don't need and create folders for the ones you wish to keep.
4) Have Sunscreen on Hand Every summer your sunscreen needs to be replaced. Either put it on your list for the next trip to the grocery store or go and buy some today.
5) Adopt an Attitude of Gratitude Tell a friend or loved one how much you appreciate them. I guarantee it will be uplifting for the both of you
Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord of hosts. Zechariah 4:6 NKJV