1) One Load a Day Make a commitment this week to throw in one load of laundry each day. Taking a few minutes each day to do this will save you 'loads' of time this weekend.
2) Clean Out the Gutters Be advised on this challenge…safety first. Check the gutters around your house, are they clear of debris? If not, make sure to clean them out before your next rain shower, or pay a handyman to do the job for you.
3) Delete, delete, delete Spend some time today clearing out your inbox. Discard the emails you really don't need and create folders for the ones you wish to keep.
4) Have Sunscreen on Hand Every summer your sunscreen needs to be replaced. Either put it on your list for the next trip to the grocery store or go and buy some today.
5) Adopt an Attitude of Gratitude Tell a friend or loved one how much you appreciate them. I guarantee it will be uplifting for the both of youwww.getorganizednow.com/organizing-challen
Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord of hosts. Zechariah 4:6 NKJV