1) Send a ‘Thank You’ note...or two Who have you mean meaning to thank, but keep putting off the task? Write one or two thank you notes today, and get them in the mail.
2) Declutter your OTC medicine stash Check through your over-the-counter medicine stash and safely dispose of anything that has expired and/or you’ll never use.
3) Vacuum your car Vacuum the interior of your car, including the mats.
4) Make a spring cleaning checklist Winter is the perfect time to ‘think spring.’ Make up a spring cleaning checklist, including anything you want to clean before spring is here. (By the way, spring will be here before you know it!)
5) Inspect your shoes Make or get any necessary repairs. Donate shoes in good condition that you don’t ever wear. Get rid of shoes that are in poor condition. www.getorganizednow.com/organizing-challen
Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord of hosts. Zechariah 4:6 NKJV