I actually kind of love that quote Meretoni...sounds logical to me...nerd here. Since this thread is about positivity, I'll add affirmations here and there for the spirit. Since lots of folks struggle with self Esteem...here are some affirmations for them to say until their ingrained.
SUCCESS in anything starts with loving SELF. Loving SELF equals SELF-ESTEEM! Now be SUCCESSFUL!
1. I am sure of my ability to do what is necessary to improve my life.
2. If I make mistakes, I am able to give myself the benefit of the doubt.
3. I feel worthy as a person.
4. I am able to take risks and try new things without fear.
5. I feel good about the way I do my job.
6. I feel project the self I want others to see.
7. I have compassion for myself and the way my life has developed.
8. I am deserving of all the good things in my life.
“A fight is not won by one punch or kick. Either learn to endure or hire a bodyguard.”
"We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?"
| Pounds lost: 10.0