The members of Black Girls RUN! Sparkpeople are invited to participate in our 1st monthly virtual race. Virtual races allow us to race together no matter where we are geographically located or how much money we can afford to donate/register for a race event. Simply map out your own route, complete your race, and then share your results. Here's how:
1. Go to: http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/virtual-race-home.asp
2. Register for the Aug 19-25, 2012 Virtual Race
3. Click the "Join This Race Now" button
4. Complete your registration by indicating the race you plan to do and division.
5. Once you finish your own race during the week listed, share your results on the race wall,on the Virtual Race page, post a message to the Race Wall (something that mentions Black Girls RUN!), and post your info on this message board.
*** In true BGR spirit, photo documentation of completion would be ideal... so take a pic of your distance/time and post it in our team photos.
Run your own race.... 1 mile, 5K, 8K, 10K, 1/2 marathon, etc. Just do your very best. We look forward to celebrating with you at the finish line.
Edited by: RESTORED_ME at: 8/6/2012 (01:05)
| current weight: 234.4