Thought I'd share what I ate for dinner using Fage 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
1) Take 6 Romaine Heart leaves and set them aside
2) Get a spoon and spread some Greek yogurt on each romaine heart (save some 4 later)
3) Place the leaves together, one leaf on top of the next, both facing up!
4) Add any other veggies you like (onions, peppers, carrots, cucumbers, etc.)
5) Warm up 3 Lean Cuisine's Garlic Chicken Spring Rolls
5) Cut up the 3 rolls so you have 15 pieces in total
6) Place 5 pieces of the Spring roll on 1 set of the romaine leaves
7) After veggies and roll pieces are on, place your last dollop of Greek yogurt on for garnish!
a) You should have 3 salad wraps (2 leaves combined makes 1 wrap)
b) The Greek yogurt replaces your shake (100 cal)
c) The Garlic Chicken rolls are your entree (200cal)
d) The Romaine lettuce & any veggies you add is 1 your serving of vegetables
Thanks Ladies for being here :)
I can simplify my life and lighten my burdens by deciding realistically what I want to do and what I have time to do. (~_^)
| Pounds lost: 49.0