I am a buyer and spend a minimum of 9 hours a day at work sitting in front of a computer screen so that's where finding exercise breaks are fun!
Some of the things I do:
1. Park further from the door to get in some extra steps
2. I've been wearing the new "exercise" shoes so that every steps makes a bigger difference
(Chrissy since you are on your feet all day these might be a good idea so then you can sit back and relax for lunch)
3. Get up at least once every half hour (fax machine, printer, bathroom)
4. I keep a glass of water at my desk instead of a bottle to force me to get up and fill the water glass.
5. I have a little foot cycler under my desk
6. I stand up whenever I am on the phone.
| Pounds lost: 32.0