I pledge to get in 100 miles in March. Either walking, hiking, or on the elliptical (maybe some cross country skiing and/or snowshoeing, too). I wanted this to be a challenge, so I set the goal high!
Oh man! I suck! I totally forgot about this challenge. I just looked up my mileage to date and rather than putting in every day, I'm just going to put my total for the month so far. I've been doing great, just forgot!
22. 87.68 miles
23. 4 miles (91.68 miles total)
24. 1 mile (92.68 miles total)
25. 3 miles (95.68 miles total)
26. 5.14 miles (100.82 miles total)
I made it with time to spare!! I'll see how far I get before the end of the month.
27. 6.77 miles (107.59 total)
28. 4.04 miles (111.63 total)
29. 1 mile (112.63 total)
30. 4 miles (116.63 total)
Edited by: TMCLEOD4 at: 3/31/2012 (11:59)
"Never take no cutoffs and hurry along as fast as you can." - Virginia Reed, Donner Party survivor
| current weight: 177.0