|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:|
I will continue to do the videos as I really enjoyed them and I have seen some results :)
" Do not think how hard is it. Just think that you will do it, no matter how."
Written in 2012 by Peter Diaz --- El Salvador
My goals for After the Jumpstart Challenge
Goal: Complete a 5K by April.
Joined the SparkPeople's 5K Your Way Rookie Running Program. Will be integrating running into my 30 minute walk.
Goal: Continue with the Bootcamp Videos, both the new YOU Bootcamp Workout and the 28 Day January Challenge.
As a stretch goal, mix in Coach Nicole's kickboxing and jump rope videos.
Goal: Cook one of Chef Meg's Recipes per week.
Edited by: HANSBRINK at: 1/27/2012 (23:53)
In February I will be doing Coach Nicole's 28 day bootcamp using the new DVD I just purchased to keep things going. I will continue to do Joel Harper's intermediate workout and Peggy Brill's core wokout. I will also continue to walk at least 4 to 5 times a week.
Quoted from Spark Coach Dean
" The important thing is to start where you are right now, and keep moving in the direction you want to go."
In Feb. i will be doing Coach Nicole new fitness dvd, and some of the toning we have been doing during this challenge. Have also bought palate's with bands a dvd set that i hope to get started with . Portion size still needs work .Containing with Sparks as i have been .
I plan on basically doing the whole month over again. I think I need to, even though I've done well this month. This is going to be a long process for me and I need the reason to focus.
Goals after Jumpstart challlenge
* track food weekly
* cardio 30 - 60 minutes 5 times a week
* strength training 3 days a week
* focus on portion control
Julia (Central Time Zone)
SW: 223 1/23/11
* continue cardio 30-60 minutes 5 or 6 times a week.
* Toning class or video 5 times a week.
* track food intake 1x/week to keep in touch.
* do a challenge at least every other month.
* small portions and wise food choices
* lose weight, gain tone, good energy!
Post Jumpstart Workout Challenge Goals:
- continue wearing my pedometer and getting those miles logged. I've decide to increase my weekly mileage goal to 25 miles (up from 20).
- add more strength training. Actually, I'm planning to start out with some cardio/strength circuit workouts (as I have many many DVDs of that nature) in addition to my walks and physical therapy exercises (for knee and back)
- track my food at least 4 days a week. I used to hate tracking, but it gets easier as you go along and this jumpstart has sort of gotten me in the habit of doing it, too. Plus, it really does work for me! That's something I need to drill into my head until it really sticks.
Since this challenge worked so well for me, I plan to create a new workout challenge each month in an effor to reach my goals. I plan on doing Coach Nicole's 28 Day Bootcamp in February. Also continue making healthy food choices.
Anything important in our lives is going to require effort and discipline.
Goals: exercise consistently
Maintain my weight loss
With God all things are possible
Keep up the good work.
Keep exercising at home and at the gym
Make time for me (meditation, massage, fun things)
Care for husband
I am on my way to better health!
track my food, 5-7x per wkeek
Water, water, water
daily exercise...min 30 min. strengthening and cardio
No after dinner snacking (my downfall)
Use other measures besides the scale for success
Join another challenge! Coach Nicole's new bootcamp dvd!
It only takes a spark, to get a fire going!
I'll shout it from the mountain tops!
I want the world to know!
I want to pass it on!
*Keeping tracking my food a few times a week. This is something I can't totally stop - I really need to as a reminder to pay attention.
*Build up exercise videos. I just quit my gym membership of 3 years. I am worried that I won't burn as many calories at home. So, I am really going to have to pay more attention to my balance caloires in and calories out.
Fortunately, water and fruit/veggies is a habit now for months and I don't even have to think about it anymore - thank goodness something has permanantely stuck!
Holly/Texas. Time Zone: CST; Don't do anything today you can't maintain for the rest of your life; Studies show a mere 11 minutes of weight training 3 times a week is enough to reduce your body fat and raise your metabolism.
I've been tracking my food and drinking my water from day 1 of joining SP.
I plan to FINALLY reach goal and keep it that way. (that is my main goal after this challenge)
I have learned I can push myself a bit in fitness and hope to take it with me and keep it going.
Patriotic MUST watch!!!
o track food, including at least 5 fruits and veggies.
o continue with regular workouts of line dance 2 hours 3 times a week and to Curves at least twice a week.
o mix up the workouts by adding a video, getting in a walk, or on the exercise bike.
o drink those 8 glasses of water
o continue with 6 week challenge on Challenge and Motivation team
Thanks for the good challenge!
Edited by: ROCKPORT9 at: 1/23/2012 (19:48)
Central time zone
I plan to continue with the plan and increase when my disabled body allows. Also to keep adding more fruits and veggies to my daily routine and continue to stay in my daily nutritional guidelines. I am not a message poster but a stalker and will continue with that along with reading blogs and articles.
Keep on Keeping the Faith in All Things You Do!!!
My goals are to continue:
to track and keep up w/ healthy eating habits
keep tracking workouts
and last but not least which was the hardest part is to not get back in the habit of having late night snacks
~ ALWAYS WEAR A SMILE ~
My Post Jumpstart Goals:
1. Cardio Daily - 40min 5xweek
2. Strength Train daily, targeting different muscle groups
3. Try at least 1 new video, piece of equipment, workout style a week
I'm not yet finished with this challenge, but I'm feeling invigorated and motivated to continue!
January Jumpstart Challenge is slowly coming to an end ...
My goals for post-challenge:
1. Continue to do cardio 6x/week
2. Start my training for my 5k walk/jog scheduled for the 1st week of April
3. Continue strength training 3-4x/week
4. Try a new SP Video 1x/week
Worcester MA - EST
At Goal Weight!
A Book Club
"Teachers are not in it for the income...
we're in it for the outcome."
"It's not about the number of times you fall down...
it's about the number of times you get back up."