1. Do you celebrate Halloween?
Yes! fun day.
2. Have you ever worn a Halloween costume? If so, which was your favorite?
Many years ago my hubby and I entered a contest as Tammy Faye Baker and Jim Baker. We won!
Hubby powdered his hair and had a playboy mag sticking out of his bible, and I did the wild hair and melted make up.
3. Have you ever carved a jack-o-lantern?
That is hubby's job! He likes to do that every year with the grands but now they live too far away.
4. Do you like scary movies?
Yes, but I don't find them scary, I think they are funny.
5. What's your favorite Halloween candy?
We don't have trick or treat out here in paradise, but hubby gets big bags of mini snickers. I can't eat just one so I don't even start.
“it's been up to me to inspire me.”
~ Eric Clapton ~
"Atheism is a non-prophet
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
70 lbs. done!
|153 Maintenance Weeks