1. Do I celebrate Halloween? Yes and no I do celebrate Halloween, but as Samhain (a Wiccan holiday celebrating the last of the fall harvest celebrations.
2. Have I ever worn a Halloween costume? Yes, my favorite was a ghost I made out of an old sheet that I used fabric paint on to make into a girly ghost when I was 13.
3. Do I ever carve jack-o-lanterns? Yes on the years my fibromyalgia isn't flaring up. This year I've been in to much pain to carve a pumpkin.
4. Do I like scary movies? It depends on the type of scary movie. I do have times where that is all that I'll watch for awhile. I have a hard time with scary movies that are based on actual events and have to much blood and guts.
5. What is my favorite Halloween candy? The pumpkin shaped Reese Peanut Butter Cups.
2. Have you ever worn a Halloween costume? If so, which was your favorite? Many years ago my hubby and I entered a contest as Tammy Faye Baker and Jim Baker. We won! Hubby powdered his hair and had a playboy mag sticking out of his bible, and I did the wild hair and melted make up.
3. Have you ever carved a jack-o-lantern? That is hubby's job! He likes to do that every year with the grands but now they live too far away.
4. Do you like scary movies? Yes, but I don't find them scary, I think they are funny.
5. What's your favorite Halloween candy? We don't have trick or treat out here in paradise, but hubby gets big bags of mini snickers. I can't eat just one so I don't even start.
“it's been up to me to inspire me.” ~ Eric Clapton ~
"Atheism is a non-prophet organization" ~George Carlin~
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~Jimi Hendrix~
"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." ~John Lennon~
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.