Yep! NWCountryDancer has the established team and we can join hers for the discount.
Yes, same thing. I did it last year and enough to forma team. People can choose to walk or run. Doesn't matter what event. All the shirts (and timing chips) come to me and I will have to distribute them. I think they came a few days before the race, so we can figure things out.
Here is info on signing up:
012 Shamrock Run – Portland
REGISTER ONLINE (beginning on November 1) at https://www.signmeup.com/site/online-event
We are Team 3010.
Shamrock has sold out the past two years and will likely do so again for 2012. A small transaction fee is assessed when registering online.
How to Register Online:
1. Go to: Who are you registering? And choose “Yourself”
2. Select: Team Option - 15 or more $29.00
3. If registering a child, choose “Someone else” and Child (12 & under) PART OF TEAM $15.00
4. Select “yes” or “no” for wheelchair participant
5. Check box “I understand and agree to the waiver and release”
6. Click on “continue”
7. Fill out all your information
8. Under “Team Registration Number” type in 3010.
9. Choose your long sleeve shirt size
10. Choose “Event you are Participating in”. We do not all have to be in the same event to register as a team.
11. Click Proceed. Cost is about $30.38
Online team registrations close February 14!
Thanks so much to her for opening her team to us. Yes, if you register with the team, she will receive your shirts and tags, and we'll need to coordinate handing off the goodies prior to the race.
| current weight: 243.0