|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
My goal for January is to finish The Spark and complete the 28-Day Breakthrough
Step into the unknown with confidence! Trust that in the darkness of that first step there will either be something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly!
I also did a blog about my goals!
I did a rather long blog for my Jan goals
December goals - Did rather well with tracking fitness and nutrition. Cleaning and organizing didn't really take off until the end of the month, but I received an unprecedented amount of cooperation from other family members, so the clutter is substantially diminished.
January goals - Keep daily tracking of fitness and nutriiton. Use the Wii at least once a day.
Organize my teaching supplies to reflect my current teaching load. Get DH to set up the scanner function on the printer, so I can start scanning in old family pictures into the computer before they get irredeemably damaged by damp and mold.
The future starts now.
December's results -
- water, at least 8 glasses daily.
- used Spark Recipes to find new, enjoyable, healthy meal options.
- lost the 4lb. I wanted to, but gained it back again over Christmas/New Year, so guess its a fail on that one!
- 2000+ minutes of exercise - I did 2,355 minutes.
January's goals -
- water, 8 glasses minimum daily, more when the weather is so hot!
- try at least one new Spark Recipe each week.
- lose those 4lb. again, plus a little extra, hopefully.
- aim for 2,500 minutes of exercise this month.
- continue to believe I CAN achieve whatever I want in this life, if I'm prepared to work towards achieving it, and NOT give up when I'm almost there, as I realised a few days ago I have done most of my adult life... soon as a goal is within sight, I seem to just lose focus. No more!
I also posted a slightly amended version of this post as a blog.
Edited by: BACKUPAGAIN at: 1/2/2012 (03:09)
I deserve to be healthy and happy, and no one can do that for me but myself!
****Please reply here or do a blog...do not start another thread about your January goals*****
Setting goals is a great way to be accountable. It gives you something to reach for and you can set any number of goals...
-Healthier food choices
-Tracking more on Spark
You get the point.
1. How did you do in December?
2. Set your goals for the month of January. If you blog come back and let us know so we can check it out.
We are a team! .
Allow no excuses!
********Please reply here or do a blog...do not start another thread about your January goals*****
2014 Winter Beautiful Butterflies
"Strength does not come from winning your struggles. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender that is strength." -Author unknown