1. Drink a minimum of 6 glasses of water a day, aim for 8 glasses a day.
**I have slacked off this a bit since the start of the year, so it will be good to watch my intake again.
2. Walk a minimum of 10,000 steps a day. (If you are just starting out....set your own minimum and then gradually increase your steps every week by setting a new goal for yourself)
**I up my steps by 100 steps a day if I get my minimum in for seven days in a row, and my daily minimum is currently 7700. I've been stalled there for a month, but am ready to take the bull by the horns again. So I aim to be up to 8100 by the end of March.
3. Three days a week add into the mix upper body exercises, your choice of exercises.
**Currently working through a list of upper, core and lower exercises, and will work on that consistently this month.
4. Touch base at least three times a week with the team through posts.
**Will do my best to do that. :-)
5. Blog at least twice a week. (By posting and blogging, you stay connected to support and encouragement and are able to offer it in return)
**Will do my best with this too. Sharing the computer with Tara the last three or four months has proved ... challenging ... as she is something of a computer hog. LOL
6. Give yourself positive affirmations each day. Look yourself in the mirror if that helps and let yourself know just how worthy you are and how good you are doing. Reinforce the positives in your life.
**Will work on this as it isn't something I do normally.
7, For those of you that have never tried the vegetarian lifestyle....prepare one meal a week that is vegetarian. In other words...meatless! You might surprise yourself at just how easy it is and how fulfilled you feel.
**I already have some vegetarian meals that I enjoy regularly. My only personal problem with them is that I don't tend to feel as full for as long, even adding pulses and beans doesn't do the trick. However, as they are generally much lower in calories than meat dishes, I do find I can compensate by adding extra rice or whatever to the meal, which helps. :-)
| current weight: 186.0