|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
My focus for this week is to develop a routine filled with healthy habits. This includes:
1. Login to SP everyday
2. Log food
3. Be mindful of my eating choices
4. Start back on water
5. Exercise at least 3 times a week.
My goal is to do at least 10 minutes every day so that even the days I don't go to gym or classes I am doing something.
Michelle, Work At Home Mom to one amazing son, Dylan, age 12, Texas
I'm focusing on getting back into healthy habits. I've just started a new full time job (after being part-time for several years). My husband has just started life as a full-time college student and SAHD. My children are deep into their own activities. With all the changes in our lives, we have fallen away from many of the healthy habits we had slowly implemented over the years.
So, my goals for September are:
1. Eat breakfast (even if I have to bring it to work and eat at the desk).
2. Eat a healthy lunch. This is one of the few meals I have complete control over. There is no reason for eating out of the vending machine like I have been doing.
3. Exercise for at least 15 minutes a day. 15 minutes isn't a lot of work. I know I can find that much time to exercise.
Hopefully, these three goals with get me back into a healthy lifestyle enough that I can start to really attack my fat!
Book lovers never go to bed alone.
A new month is upon us and fall is creeping closer..... Are you focusing on something special these 30 days? Tell us what it is?
My focus is to finally begin a running program. errrr scratch that.....I'm starting an 8 week "bootcamp" program (KOSAMA). I'm going to have my bottom handed to me but hey here's to that!!!
Edited by: MOMMIETUTU at: 9/9/2011 (11:28)
|July Goals!||6/24/2013 1:05:01 PM|