|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
I'm adding another goal! To read five books in June! Let's see how that works...
Sounds good! I only focused on the one but it seems like it will be a tough one, lol!
I reached most of my goals! Especially to lose a few pounds. My goal was to lose 3 pounds, and I lost 5! Woohoo! I probably gained back those five from all the food that i had during memorial day weekend.. lol! But its now time to lose that and then some again!
1. Lose 5 pounds
2. Cook more dinners rather then eating out.
3. No soda!
4. Get all my stuff done for school!
5. Wake up at 7:00 every morning to have time to feed and walk my dog and get in a decent breakfast before heading to work.
6. On my days off from work get in a decent workout, take my dog for a nice long walk, and drink my 8 cups of water for the day! (I always have a hard time drinking my 8 cups when I am at home for some reason)
7. Finish reading at least 5 books by July 4th.
Ok I think thats it! ... for now
"Life is an adventure of your own creation. Make it exhilarating."
So Memorial Day 2013 has come and gone. Did you meet your goals? I didn't which means it's time to look forward to the next Goal Date, the Fourth of July! I'm attempting 5 lbs weight loss, what are YOU aiming for? List the goals here and remember, they don't have to be weight-related!
|Dropping Five and Getting Healthy by Thanksgiving!||11/23/2013 10:39:37 AM|
|Goals For Halloween!||9/8/2013 6:11:37 AM|
|Dropping Five and Getting Healthy for Christmas!||11/29/2013 4:36:51 PM|
|Goals For the Month of May!||5/19/2014 12:15:08 PM|
|Weekly Exercise Post!||6/25/2013 4:59:29 PM|