1. I want to lose at least 3 pounds by memorial day
2. I want to try and get in at least 4 workouts a week
3. I want to try and get in my 8 cups of water every day at least up until memorial day!
Motivational tips -
1. If you have an account awesome, if not think about maybe getting one, but tumblr and pinterest have a lot of motivational pictures and post that you can repost to keep you motivated!
2. Get yourself a motivational journal. Write whatever you want in, cut out pictures from magazines that you like, that motivate you, or that means something to you and paste them in your journal. I like starting off each entry with a quote of the day.
3. If you have a smartphone check out fitness apps. There are so many free and great fitness apps and sometimes just trying out new fitness apps kind of gets you excited to try out the workouts or challenges.
1. "Shake it out" by Florence and the Machine
2. "It Hurts" by Angels and Airwaves. I dont always like super dancy or popping music lol sometimes just a little more calm zones me out more.
Healthy recipe - recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?
I love making this! Its super easy and I make it all the time when I have to bring a dish to a party! Its so good and it tastes good with anything!
Motivational quote -
"You have a choice. You can throw in the towel or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face" - Unknown. I dont know who said this but I love it and I have it as my sparkpage title!
Edited by: YAMINOKODOMO at: 5/7/2013 (22:44)
"Life is an adventure of your own creation. Make it exhilarating."
| current weight: 171.5