Good evening fellow team members,
I hope everyone had a great weekend and is looking forward to a new week. I know I am.
Last week, I sent out an email in regards to a ONE (1) MONTH Total Body Transformation Challenge. One in which we are going to learn healthy eating habits, push ourselves even harder at the gym,and get the results we so want to get.
Now, over the past days, many of you have commented on the thread I created in regards to how this is going to work, so here are the RULES for the challenge.
The TOTAL BODY TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE officially begins JULY 11, 2011 and ends AUGUST 07, 2011.
1. I encourage all of us to take our weight tomorrow morning early, as this will be considered our starting weight. For those of us who can get other forms of measurements such as waist, arm and thigh measurements, I strongly encourage to do so. If you can also take before shots as a means to track your progress, it is fine too.
2. Exercise at least 30 mins. I encourage doing cardio 3x a week and alternating with strength training sessions. Please do not forget that flexibility and balance exercises are also important.
3. Drink at least 10 cups of water daily.
4. Plan you daily meal. Whether it is by using the Sparkpeople Meal plan generator of designing your own meal plan, I have found that meal planning is key to ensuring that you are taking in the current amount of nutrients you need daily.
5. Of course, a thread will be set up in our discussion page, and I encourage everyone to post weekly and let us know how it is going. We are here to offer support and motivation to each other.
"A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her."
— Max Lucado
| current weight: 160.5