The end of the year is approaching and now is the time to finish the rest of the year off strong. For the next 90 days we'll hold each other accountable and start the new year off right. Perfect time to jump ahead to new years resolutions.
We start October 1st, but feel free to jump in if you want to start later :)
Here's what you need to do:
1) commit to a 30 - 45 min workout 5-6 days per week. Or commit to something that you haven't tried already doing. Whatever works for you!
2) Commit to eating a balanced nutrition meal plan. If your interested in suggestions let me know I have samples. I am not fond of cleanse packs so i wont advise on any of those quick fixes.
3) Commit to helping others in the group stay accountable. Very important for us to succeed!!
4) Keep track of your workouts and nutrition. A food diary works or any site like this one My user name is MsRico626 :)
5) And last don't forget to take measurements and before and after picks to track your progress!
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.